Monday 25 November 2013

Welcome

Hello beautiful people, 
I'd thought I would write a quick introduction about myself and what I hope for this blog.

I am a 20ish year old from Australia. My biggest goal is to take life for everything that it brings and make people smile whilst doing so. I enjoy a multitude of things like; travelling to crazy places, experimenting with makeup, dabbling in a good DIY project and of course sitting back a relaxing with my gorgeous friends and family.

I would not say at all that I am a beauty expert, skilled writer or photographer. But I know that i'll have fun experimenting with this and sharing my opinion. In this blog I wish to include all thing beauty, fashion, books, travel and just general life situations.

So please come for a journey with me and feel free to email me so we can discuss 'life'.

xoxo M

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11332161/?claim=yx9rq4fpxg6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment